- "Authorised Dealer" means a member of Infiniti’s authorised dealer network.
- "Infiniti" means the Infiniti division of Nissan Middle East FZE, with registered address at Jebel Ali Free Zone, P.O. Box 61 111, Dubai, UAE. Nissan Middle East FZE is a group company of Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. of Japan.
- "Intellectual Property Rights" mean all types of proprietary rights recognised in law, including copyright, design right and trademarks.
- “Site” means the Infiniti website
- “Terms” mean the Infiniti Site terms and conditions.
- “Personal Data” means data on any identified natural person using this Site.
- “Third Party Providers” mean third party agents providing services to Infiniti subject to an agreement.
- The following Terms govern the use of this Site which is owned and operated by Infiniti. By entering this Site you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with these Terms, please do not use this Site. Infiniti reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time, so please check them regularly.
- The following Terms also govern the way your Personal Data is collected on this Site, processed and stored by Infiniti. By entering this Site you agree to be bound by this Policy. If you do not agree with this Policy, you are free not to provide your Personal Data and/or use this Site. Infiniti reserves the right to modify this Policy at any time, so please check it regularly.
RISK AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You use the Site entirely at your own risk and Infiniti makes no warranty of any kind on the use or the content of this Site which is provided “as is”. Infiniti makes no guarantee that this Site is free from bugs, errors, viruses or errors that may affect your computer. Infiniti makes no guarantee that all of the information is current on the date that you view it.
Except for liability arising out of Infiniti’s unlawful intent or gross negligence in relation to these Terms, Infiniti is not responsible to you for any loss that you might suffer as a result of using this Site. In particular, in no event shall Infiniti be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential or special damages or losses, including loss of data, use or profits even if Infiniti has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
Infiniti will require your consent any time we collect your Personal Data on this Site. Your Personal Data will be used for Infiniti’s business purposes only, which is the marketing of the sale of Infiniti cars and associated products and services. By sending your Personal Data to Infiniti, you agree that Infiniti can process your Personal Data for the purposes you provided them.
Infiniti will keep and use your Personal Data (and any other information which it may hold about you from time to time) now and in the future (i) to provide you with the agreed goods and services you requested, (ii) to provide you with information on products and services which may be of interest to you and (iii) for the purposes of conducting market research.
RIGHT TO OPT-OUT
If you would prefer not to receive electronic communications providing information about products and services from Infiniti or its Third Party Providers, please inform Infiniti that you wish to opt out of receiving such information.
Infiniti will only store your Personal Data only for as long as required to fulfil the purpose for which you provided your Personal Data. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Infiniti may be legally obliged to keep your Personal Data on file after the end of the transaction which led to the collection of your Personal Data.
SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
Infiniti will take all technical and organizational security measures to ensure your Personal Data is kept securely to protect your Personal Data against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, and which provide a level of security appropriate to the risk represented by the processing and the nature of the Personal Data to be protected. Technological advances mean that safety measures are in place and will continue to be improved to safeguard you and your privacy.
By sending your Personal Data to Infiniti, you agree that your Personal Data is not confidential to Infiniti, Authorised Dealers in your country of residence, the Infiniti group of companies and its Third Party Providers. Infiniti will ensure Authorised Dealers in your country of residence, the Infiniti group of companies and its Third Party Providers have the appropriate technical and organization measures to maintain the confidentiality and security of your Personal Data. Only authorized personnel of Infiniti, Authorised Dealers in your country of residence, the Infiniti group of companies and Third Party Providers with a duty of confidentiality which persists after the termination of employment may collect, process or access your Personal Data.
All Intellectual Property Rights relating to this Site and its content are either the property of, or used with permission by, Infiniti. You must not copy, publish or modify anything on the Site or re-sell any of the information that you have viewed or printed from it without Infiniti’s permission. You are granted the right only to view the Site and print material from it for your personal use and/or for you to make informed decisions about Infiniti’s products.
The Infiniti names, logos, product names, feature names, and slogans are trademarks owned by or used with permission by Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. and/or Infiniti. All rights reserved.
This Site may contain links to third party sites which are completely independent from this Site. In no event shall Infiniti be responsible of the content, use or availability of any such third party site. Links to any third party site are provided for your convenience only with no guarantee whatsoever from Infiniti.
Any third party links to this Site must be subject to prior written approval by Infiniti.
You agree that Bahraini law governs your use of the Site and your relationship with Infiniti. The provisions set out in these Terms apply to anyone who accesses this Site regardless of their place of residence. Unless otherwise stated, these provisions apply to all services and information disclosed on the pages of the Site.